Free CCNA Workbook is currently in the planning stages of laying out the table of contents for the CCNA Voice Workbook. Ideally the voice workbook will be built around the design, implementation and verification stages of a small business Cisco VoIP Solution. Which would include multiple phones with extensions, voice mailboxes, conference bridges, fax machines, local 911 dialing, sip trunk, IVR and more!
The voice workbook will include the following configuration and verification objectives. Please keep in mind that the following list of objectives are not final and may be subject to change.
- Installation of Call Manager Express 8.6 on a Cisco 2811 Series Router
- Basic initial and administrative configuration of Cisco CME 8.6
- Configuration of Cisco 7970 Color LCD Screen SIP VoIP Phones
- Configuration of FXS Ports used for Fax Machines and Analog Telephones
- Configuration of FXS Port for Intercom Paging System
- Configuration of FXO Ports used for local 911 dialing and analog PSTN Telco Lines
- Configuration and verification of T1 Voice trunk links provided by Telco’s
- Configuration and Verification of SIP Trunks provided by internet voip carriers.
- Configuration and Verification of Conference bridge services
- Basic Configuration of Cisco Unity Express
- Cisco Unity Express Mailbox Configuration
- Cisco Unity Express IVR (Interactive Voice Response)